Friday, October 23, 2009

The Swine Flu Vaccine Bake Sale


I'll jump right into my paranoia.
I think the unprecedented marketing of a new vaccine - the Swine Flu vaccine - and the partnership between Uncle Sam and Big Pharma is their version of having a bake sale.


Why? We're broke and about to get broker, and Uncle Sam needs to earn money to keep funding wars for oil.

Sounds far-fetched, but these devious mofos had all their ducks lined up in a row. Not only did they pass a law so you can't sue the pharmaceutical companies, but they were so desperate to peddle this experimental vaccine that they passed The Pandemic Preparedness Act (S.2028) on September 4, 2009.

This has been a remarkable ad campaign, with the mainstream media covering too many pros and too few cons about the vaccine.

In the interest of providing alternative views about this public health issue, this post has oodles of links to news, research and opinions you may not have read about.


The new, experimental swine flu shot contains mercury. Mercury is toxic to the brain, nervous and immune systems. According to a number of groups, it has been linked to Autism and Alzheimers.

Language, hype, and bs... nothing new. The headline on one Boston Herald story (10/15/09) reads, Prisoners Get Precious Swine Flu Shots Before You.

By saying the experimental, mercury-containing vaccine is "precious", they're implying prisoners are lucky to get it first, and then they go on to bitch about the cost. And consider the word, "You". Sounds like a class issue on the part of the paper to me, and I can't help wondering if the motive to give it to them first is akin to treating them like lab rats.

Well, at least it's voluntary and they won't be forced to take it, unlike our soldiers. I am not impressed with that because some of the vaccinations contain squalene, also reportedly in the Swine Flu vaccine.

From Wikipedia: "One study found that deployed Persian Gulf War Syndrome patients are significantly more likely to have antibodies to squalene (95 percent) than asymptomatic Gulf War veterans (0 percent; p<.001). Also read this UK news article, Gulf War Toxins In Swine Flu Vaccine."

In short, me, you, and our neighbors would be nuts to not be deeply suspicious - aka paranoid - about this.

With the passing of The Pandemic Preparedness bill, if Uncle Sam wants to, he can fine you $1,000 per day, send you to jail for up six months, and seize or even destroy your property with no compensation for refusing to take the vaccine. Hell, what if you already have or had the flu? Seems to me it's too late to take it, eh? The Senator who introduced that Bill also sounds like a real piece of work who doesn't give a rat's ass about the Constitution, either.

The interviewer, Bob Dwyer in Massachussetts, relayed that he said to him, "This bill violates our Constitutional rights... Senator, didn't you take an oath to defend the Constitution?"

The Senator allegedly replied, "Oh, that old thing? When was written? 1883? 89? I don't know."

Dwyer was shocked that the guy not only got the century wrong, but didn't even pay it (the Constitution) lip service.







****************

We might have it at my house, "it" being the H1N1 flu.

I am not alarmed because whatever "it" is, it's mild. Headaches since Friday for me, and headaches and low fever for my daughter, Casey. My son, Xavier, slept for 24 hours straight, except for vomiting, but that was probably from something bad he ate.

On the other hand, we might just have a mild seasonal flu, since I'm convinced we caught the swine-avian-human flu when it first appeared.

Casey and her classmates have a unique name for it.

"Most of my friends are sick from The Pig", she announced the other day. "I think I'm coming down with it too."

I felt her forehead. It was mildly warm.

"Stay home tomorrow," I said.

"No way," she replied. "I'll get behind on my work."

So off she trotted to school the next two mornings. This morning she looked fine.

Neither she nor any of her friends have had the vaccine. Like me, I think their parents don't trust the hype. She spontaneously brought up how one girl friend took the Guardasil vaccine recently, which is supposed to protect young women from most strains of vaginal warts, some which cause cervical cancer.

This was of strong interest to me because when I first found out about Guardasil, I was seriously thinking about having her vaccinated and even ran a post on it. This, despite her being sensible and a virgin. I more I read about the side effects, the more reluctant I became.

"So what happened when she got it?", I asked, probably sitting on the edge of my chair.

"She fainted."

Damn.

If a Guardasil shot can make you faint, what else is it doing to your body that's invisible?

Die. This has happened to some girls.


***************

This Swine Flu chapter in our country has had me mistrustful after stumbling across a horrifying, bone-chilling news event earlier this year, which quickly got the media blackout treatment. A Baxter International, Inc. lab in Europe "was caught shipping live avian flu viruses mixed with vaccine material to medical distributors in 18 countries. The "mistake" was discovered by the National Microbiology Laboratory in Canada."

Read it and weep, and unless I'm mistaken, they're one of the companies involved with and profiting from the Swine Flu vaccine.

At the time I read this, back in late February or early March, I was recovering from the worse case of flu I ever had. For all I know, I had the shit then or some version of it, and sure as hell recall a very sick and feverish Latino guy standing in line behind me at my local CVS.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he just arrived from Mexico, where it first broke out in February. Poor guy was probably running from our sudden 24/7 news spin down there. Remember that? That's when fixed news highlighted and obsessed over Mexican drug gangs, beginning in January and up until the The Pig hit 'em. Then poof!

Whatever happened to that non-stop winter story? Or was that just some bullshit to get us to focus on South of the Border?

Thus, when I discovered that the swine flu shot (not the nasal vaccine), contains thimerosal which is partly mercury, it turned my stomach. Hell, I recall tons of co-workers, all therapists, talking about vaccines for kids and the link to autism and mercury in the '90s.


********************

Links With The Low Down

Autism has increased rapidly over the past 30 years. One informational site I like is Age of Autism. Read their October 5th article, "1 in 91 Children: SafeMinds Calls For Thimersol Ban From The Seasonal & H1N1 Vaccine"

Another site that will give you the lowdown on vaccines in general which the pro-big-business-at-any-cost won't pundits won't is The National Vaccine Information Center.

My #1 site pick is by Dr. Mercola - a real MD with a real private practice, northwest of Chicago. Here is the direct page link to his most recent articles and videos with top notch neurologists and other medical professionals on Swine Flu and the vaccine.

Stay informed so you can make the best educated decision possible. Here are links to Dr. Mercola's more recent articles on the subject:

New Study Demonstrates Significant Harm From Just ONE Mercury-Containing Vaccine
October 22 2009

ALERT: Special Swine Flu Update
October 21, 2009

Serious Vaccine Reactions to Now Be Called 'Coincidence'?
October 20, 2009

Washington Health Department Suspends Mercury Restrictions for Swine Flu Vaccine
October 17, 2009

People Who Get a Seasonal Flu Shot Are Twice as Likely to Catch Swine Flu
October 15, 2009

The Dr. Oz Bait for Vaccines: Why Did He Do It?
October 13, 2009

Do NOT Let Your Child Get Flu Vaccine -- 9 Reasons Why
October 6, 2009

Flu Vaccine Exposed
9-26-2009

What To Do If You Are Forced To Take The Swine Flu Vaccine
9-19-2009

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this. I by and large am iffy on vaccinations. Why? My kids are 14 years apart and in that 14 years the number of vaccinations have increased...I'm sorry but a shot for chicken pox is just not necessary.

    That said, I have been on the fence about the H1N1 vaccine, for starters the rate at which they came up with is startles me. Also I have read and heard too many conflicting things.

    I will say this much, its better to think about vaccines and later decide to get one than to run out and get em and oops sorry you have a bad side effect.

    Truthfully I would not be alarmed at all to learn this is all a created epidemic. I mean folks who normally pass on seasonal flu shots are lining up for these things. Then you look at the market for hand sanitizer and other things they say we need.

    Even in the midst of the worst financial downturn in years there are some who will do quite well.

    Ain't it funny too how this flu is hard hitting on kids. Look, they (feds, power to be, whatever you want to call em) know folks will do anything for their kids. So create a disease that affects the young and well money will get spent.

    Once upon a time I wouls have laughed at all this but things are not what they seem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt, someone is about to get paid. I hate to be a cynic....but I've lived in this country far too long not to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kit!

    I did my my own little swine flu post here.

    http://tristatesaver.blogspot.com/2009/10/swine-flu-epidemic.html

    The ingredients in a flu shot are certainly NOT something anyone would want to put in their bodies. Why do they NOT list the ingredients?

    Also, I gave a link where the CDC actually tells us to get the Swine Flu shot BUT they also tell us that the shot was associated with getting Guillain-Barré Syndrome when the Swine Flu broke out in the 70's.

    http://www.cdc.gov/FLU/about/qa/gbs.htm

    This all such bull shit and I am so diappointed in our government, pharma companies and the media that they are scaring the shit out of people for money!

    The statistics that the CDC gives us are that 36,000 people die each year from the flu in the U.S. alone but statistically 14,000 people will die WORLDWIDE from swine flu.

    It disgusts me that we do this to our own but also saddens me that people follow so blindly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kit, thanks for posting this. NYC hospitals are in an uproar right now over mandated H1N1 vaccinations and the gray area around not only the reasoning but the side effects of the vaccine. Also, my husband just sent me this video about the one in a million severe neurological side effects of a regular flu shot on this poor woman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM&feature=youtube_gdata which will certainly have you think twice about an impromptu shot of ANY kind. Keep doing what you do to tell the truth. Hope that others of us are doing their best to stay aware of what the gov't is trying to cook up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link Natasha! I will definitely be posting this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BGIM, Love your comment; I share the same concerns. I wish I didn't.

    Reggie,, Yep, the fat cats are getting fatter off this one.

    Natasha, Awesome video and helluva indictment. Damn. That young girl is ruined for LIFE. And can't sue the company. I encourage you all to watch it.

    TriState, Soon as get my head out of some comedy, I'll be by your blog tonight. I hope other bloggers also run the alternative news on the Swine Flu vaccine.

    BTW, I'm not anti-vaccines, but this one was pushed to market too soon and under odd circumstances that to me, do not merit all the 'sky is falling' stories. Just read up on all the facts, discuss it with your doc, and make the best informed decision possible for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TriState, Damn, I shoulda read your post waaay sooner. It rocked, and folks, it has more info AND a funny video. Check her out here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is dead on Kit. You know my motto is that we should question what we know and what we DON'T know twice as hard. In short, given what you laid out, combined with the "hype" about a shortage of vaccines. It's easy to see the marketing strategy here.

    QUESTION: Is you email address the same? Just asking because I need to holla at you about something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rippa, Yeah, it's the same and always on my home page, kitsmailbag@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!
    same thing with hand sanitizer! When I see my aunt with a bottle of hand sanitizer next to the sink and soap I know its been over marketed and not for its intended use.
    Medical staff, who wash thier hands about 3 times AN HOUR, use that stuff to keep thier hands as germ free as possible. Normal ppl who only wash about 3 times A DAY are not getting the full benefit.

    Its alcohal based so its realtivly cheap, despite there being better ways to protect yourself.

    ReplyDelete